Personal Finance For Beginners
This course includes:
- Ten 5-10 minute videos
- 5 Worksheets
- 7 Downloadable resources
- One 15-minute Finance Coaching Session
- One 30-minute Finance Coaching Session
- Certificate of completion
What you'll learn:
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to understand money, what it does, and why it is important
- How to start and build habits to manage money effectively
- Why you should start saving money immediately
- Top 5 categories to build savings accounts around
- What is credit?
- 5 easy ways to start building your credit as a teen or young adult
- The two reasons (yes, only two!) that you should use credit
- How to manage your credit wisely and stay out of debt
- When and how should I buy a car
- When and how should I get my own cell phone plan
- How to get through any level of college without student loans or debt
- The secret to choosing a career path that you will enjoy
Who Is This Course For?
Although this course was formed with Teens and Young Adults in mind, these foundational principles can be used by anyone, no matter the age, who wants to learn the basic principles of money and credit.
**This course has a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you go through the course and are not satisfied for any reason, please email email@example.com for a full refund (minus taxes)
Rosilee is a versatile teacher. I learn best visually and when she taught us about separating budgets, it really stuck with me because she used pictures and gestures.
Kate S. -Seattle, WA
Rosilee is fun to listen to and cares about her students.
Millie C. -Seattle, WA